Stewardship in the Episcopal Church includes a reverence for God’s creation, the proper use of the gifts God has given us, and a consistent offering of time, talent, and treasure for the mission and ministry of the Church. If you wish to use offering envelopes for your giving, please contact the Cathedral Office.
The Cathedral of St. Paul has partnered with myEoffering in order to provide you with the convenience of online contribution.
Signing up is simple. Click on the “support us” and follow the steps below:
• After clicking, you’ll be taken to our myEoffering page.
• Simply click the “Sign-up” button.
• Fill in your contact info, email address, and password and click the “Register” button.
• You will receive an email within a few moments from myEoffering. Click on the link to verify your email address.
• Now you can log in with your email address and the password that you chose.
• After you’ve logged in, click the “New donation” button…
• Choose the amount and how often you’d like to give the offering…
• Enter the payment info and choose which fund to give to…
• And authorize the payment. You’re done!
If you don’t have access to a computer but would still like your offerings to be deducted from your account, ask Sandee Krivonak, Financial assistant, for a signup form so she can set up your offering.